Go fuck yourself
Awh thank you :D Obviously, we should talk more.
- BLACK = I would date you.
- GREEN = I think you’re cute.
- BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
- GREY = I wish you would notice me.
- PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- TEAL = We have a lot in common.
- YELLOW = FUCK ME.
- ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
- BROWN = I don’t like you.
- PINK = I think you are unattractive.
- RED = I hate you with a burning passion.
- WHITE = MARRY ME.
- NONE: nobody likes you
do you ever just want to cuddle the ever living fuck out of someone but they live 82746982462 miles away so you just lay there on the floor like
Fuck this day
Everyone and everything is annoying
All except Forever Came Calling, theyre the best
If anyone is looking for me, I’m the amorphous blob of blanket on the sofa watching Scott Pilgrim. Do not disturb me. Unless you have and/or cuddles. I can accept those
We can spoon if you promise not to make it gay by talking about feelings.
The Italian for Cunt
Is Fica or Figa
You are welcome
Forever Came Calling are quickly becoming one of my favourite bands
I taught you all about love instead, petty theft, and remembering.” —Forever Came Calling - If Bukowski Could See Me Now
- Plot Twist: This joke is actually funny
My sister gave me some hello kitty stickers
This whole going to France for a year is messing with her head
Though I totally plan on using all of these stickers
My sister just walked into my room
“You’re prone to sore throats” - places strepsils on my desk
“And you like pens” - Places pens on my desk
She’s getting weirder by the day
mylifeasaslug replied to your post: mylifeasaslug replied to your post: mylifeasaslug…
mylifeasaslug replied to your post: mylifeasaslug replied to your post: mylifeasaslug…
I’ve eaten a single starburst today.
I should probably eat a proper meal. . its half 4
The sad realisation that my room is not blanket fortable :(
You’re the best
63: What was the last movie you saw? - Say Anything, its classsss
69. Picture of yourself?
90. Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication? - Nope, though I wanted to
91. If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship? - Yeah, I guess, honestly Im not sure
92. Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly? - I like long term
93. What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest? - A nice smile, I like the hair cut that looks like your angsty when really you just want to keep the sun out of your eyes. Also a total ass man.
94. Name four things that you wish you had: - A new bass, a job, drums and someone to make out with, I dunno
95. Are you a player? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no.
96. Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day? - I’ve only kissed 2 people in my life. So no.
97. Are you a tease? - I doubt it
98. Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr? - Yep! Kate, one of my best friends! Karson, a good lad with a killer beard and Im sure there are more
99. Have you ever been deeply in love with someone? - Unfortunately, yes
100. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with? - Pretty much everyone who’s legal :P
18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? - I am right now, we’re discussing Badgers (true story)
19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them? - Jake, Sam, Paul, all good lads.
20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? - Boring stuff about my would be book
21: Is anyone else in the room with you? - Answered
22: Do you believe what goes around comes around? - Nahhh
23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now? - Not really, I’ve been pretty consistently meh
24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with? - You know what, a week ago I would have said yes, now I’m not so sure.
25: In the past week, have you cried? - I have not
26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing? - Black, as per usual
27: Do people ever call you by your last name? - Sometimes, I get called Bearsdale a lot
1: What is the real reason you are confused right now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liNnCKPeEv0
2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? - Nope, Nevar
3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care? - Well I smoke it, so no
5: What were you doing at 11PM last night? - Playing video games or talking to you, sack.
8: Are you close with your dad? - Pretty close yeah, hes a good guy
13: What time do you go to bed? - Like 6am
21: Is anyone else in the room with you? - Only Jesus, or Thor. I dont know man, I hope not.
34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday? - 18
55: Where are you going on your next vacation? - No fucking idea, probably England
89. Do you cook? - Barely
- 1: What is the real reason you are confused right now?
- 2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
- 3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?
- 4: Do you find it easy to trust others?
- 5: What were you doing at 11PM last night?
- 6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?
- 7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
- 8: Are you close with your dad?
- 9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right?
- 10: What are you listening to?
- 11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
- 12. Do you like hickeys?
- 13: What time do you go to bed?
- 14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
- 15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both?
- 16: Do you always answer your texts?
- 17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?
- 18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
- 20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 21: Is anyone else in the room with you?
- 22: Do you believe what goes around comes around?
- 23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now?
- 24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
- 25: In the past week, have you cried?
- 26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing?
- 27: Do people ever call you by your last name?
- 28: Is anyone ignoring you right now?
- 29: Do you have a best friend?
- 30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
- 31: Who was your last call from?
- 32: Are you mad at anyone?
- 33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday?
- 35: How many more days until your birthday?
- 36: Do you have any summer plans yet?
- 37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?
- 38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?
- 39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
- 40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 41: Do you think age matters in relationships?
- 42: Are you available?
- 43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended?
- 44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
- 45: Do you believe exes can be friends?
- 46: Do you regret anything?
- 47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
- 48: Did you ever lose a best friend?
- 49: Was your last kiss a mistake?
- 50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?
- 51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
- 52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?
- 53: What was the last thing you ate?
- 54: Did you get any compliments today?
- 55: Where are you going on your next vacation?
- 56: Do you own anything from other countries?
- 57: Are most of your friend guys or girls?
- 58: Where have you lived most of your life?
- 59: When was the last time you took a long drive?
- 60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
- 61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house?
- 62: Who do you text the most?
- 63: What was the last movie you saw?
- 64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex?
- 65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010?
- 66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you?
- 67: Do you curse around your parents?
- 68: Are you happy with where you live?
- 69. Picture of yourself?
- 70. Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
- 71. Have you ever been dumped?
- 72. What do you most like about making out?
- 73. Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren’t seriously involved with?
- 74. When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other?
- 75. What part of a person’s body do you find most attractive?
- 76. Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
- 77. Had sex with someone you knew less than an hour?
- 78. Had sex with someone you didn’t know their name?
- 79. What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
- 80. Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already?
- 81. Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you?
- 82. Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush?
- 83. Do you miss your last sweetie?
- 84. Last time you slow danced with someone?
- 85. Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you’ve never met?
- 86. How can I win your heart?
- 87. What is your astrological sign?
- 88. What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 89. Do you cook?
- 90. Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication?
- 91. If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship?
- 92. Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly?
- 93. What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest?
- 94. Name four things that you wish you had:
- 95. Are you a player?
- 96. Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day?
- 97. Are you a tease?
- 98. Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr?
- 99. Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
- 100. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
So I own or co-own a few businesses that have experienced varying degrees of success. I am in the educational video business, and the book-writing business, and the merchandise distribution business, and the conference running business, and the making YouTube videos with my brother business, among others. These businesses employ people and generate more jobs per dollar of revenue than Pepsi or Google or most other large corporations.
If small business is indeed the engine that drives job growth in America, then we are certainly trying to do our part. And so as a small business owner committed to job creation, let me just say:
IF I HEAR ONE MORE FREAKING PERSON TELL ME THAT I BUILT MY BUSINESS, I AM GOING TO VOMIT.
You know why there aren’t a lot of small online media companies emerging from Somalia these days? Because they don’t have a freaking government. They don’t have bookstores where I could sell books, or roads I could use to get t-shirts to your house. My businesses—like all American businesses—exist because we live in a successful and stable country, which is only successful and stable because for generations, we’ve paid taxes that have allowed us to build an infrastructure and make investments in innovation that allow for increased economic productivity and efficiency.
The free market has shown again and again: It can’t make such a world without government assistance. (Witness, for instance, how bad the free market is at developing new classes of antibiotics, even though such antibiotics would be very useful at keeping people healthy, which in turn increases our Gross Domestic Product.)
My work—like almost all work these days—depends upon the Internet, which wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for government investment. If I hadn’t received excellent free primary school education, I could never have written books. And if primary education weren’t free and compulsory in the United States, I’d have fewer readers, because fewer people could read.
In his stump speech, Mitt Romney has said, “The other day, you know, I thought about a kid that works hard to get the honor roll. And she works real hard. I know that to get the honor roll she had to go on a school bus to get to school. But when she makes the honor roll, I credit the kid, not the bus driver.”
Well, I credit the bus driver, for providing a safe and comfortable environment for that student. But drivers aren’t just collecting a paycheck: They’re performing a vital service, and one that involves tremendous responsibility. So yes, I credit them.
And I credit the kid’s teacher, who works tirelessly to get the kid excited about learning. I credit the kid’s parents, and I credit her peers. I credit the school’s cafeteria staff, who work to get the kid as nutritious a meal as budget cuts will allow. I credit the school librarian, if the school still has a librarian, who teaches the kid research skills that will serve her well throughout life. I credit the politicians who raise taxes to pay for better schools rather than cowardly arguing that taxes should always be lower, even if they’re already lower than they ever have been. I credit the school board and the people who repave the roads to school to keep them safe.
I credit the kid. But I also credit her community. They recognized the kid (like all kids) was worth investing in. They cared for her. They made it possible for her to succeed.
Over the years, I’ve encountered a few successful people who believe they did it all themselves and achieved success because they are just better than their fellow human beings. Some were bankers; some were writers; some were lawyers. Some male, some female. Some rich, some not. Some were born into privilege, some weren’t. I guess they’re a pretty diverse crowd. They only have one thing in common, really: They’re all assholes.
I love you John
Dieting is hard
Seriously the absolute blurst
Oh man, I feel bad for Mitt Romney when the debates strike
Obama will crush him
Obama beat McCain and McCain was intelligent and likeable.
Oh man Romney, you going down.